The need to exercise sled dogs over the summer months led us to the Pawtrek Dog Scooter. We are the dealers for them here in Saskatchewan. Urban mushing, trail riding, husky dog exercising, and other adventures, are just a few of the uses for this scooter. Great for training individual sled dogs to lead the team.
The Xplora Scooter, features the unique copy-protected 'brushbow' which provides the best pulling position for your dog while greatly reducing the risk of the gang-line snagging in the front wheel and brakes.
They have regular bike parts so easy to add individual upgrades and maintenance.
The scooter is able to go from pavement to any off road trail.
It is light-weight and has lots of ground clearance.
• 6160 T6 alloy
• Removable alloy brushbow
• Black alloy Foot board
• Black alloy handlebars
• Black alloy forks, 60mm travel
• Available in 5 colors: Blue, Green, White, Red & Amethyst
• Black alloy wheels, double-rim, 24" front, 20" rear
• Quick-Release hubs
• Aggressive all-terrain tires
• Front tire Kenda 24” x 2.25”
• Rear tire Kenda 20” x 2.25”
• Tektro 160mm Mechanical Disc Brakes (front & rear)
• Partially concealed brake cable
• Zippered Brushbow Kit-bag
• Tool kit
• Front & Rear mudguards
Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg)
Overall length: 69" (175cm)
Ground Clearance: 5.5" (14cm) for all-terrain use
Alloy Footplate: 14.5" long x 5.5" wide (37cm x 14cm)
Scooter comes in different colours. Price is $699+ taxes +shipping.